Add this plugin - how to add sharing?
- Create Add This account here
- Choose Share Buttons => https://www.screencast.com/t/4pzK7pgRF
- Choose Inline view and press “Continue” button at the very end of this section => https://www.screencast.com/t/IXNOOPvy Here you can choose
- Social networks number
- Select your own social networks
- Design ( style, buttons size, rounded corners, icon color, background color, show/hide networks name )
- Advanced Options
- Press “Save and Continue” button at the very end of the page
- In the opened page choose “WORDPRESS” tab => https://www.screencast.com/t/slLO08zl
- Follow to the provided steps in that page:
- Login to your WordPress account and your WordPress dashboard.
- Choose Plugins > Add New
- Run a search query for AddThis. Your search will return a few results, choose the type of tool you wish to add to your site.
- Click Install Now
- Click "Activate plugin"
- In the settings on the left hand side choose addthis sharing buttons from the dropdown.
- Click advanced options where you can dig into deeper customization and where you will find the location to enter you AddThis profile ID.
- In Advanced Options at the bottom select "I want to control my plugin from AddThis.com" option => https://www.screencast.com/t/il7TgXyGWYi0
- Enter AddThis profile ID then click save changes and your AddThis tools are now ready to activate. => https://www.screencast.com/t/saAQijrn
- Copy Inline Share Buttons cod e => https://www.screencast.com/t/rmKtTxnYgsf
- Go to Customizer - > Social section and simply paste the code in the wp page customizer => https://www.screencast.com/t/LbqaNRTqBt
- Press “Save and Publish”
In case of any question please see our documentation for Certy => http://certy.px-lab.com/documentation/
Or submit a ticket in Certy Category!